Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the following positions below:
Business Intelligence Analyst
Job type: Full time
- As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be required to identify trends and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data.
- To find new ways to attract quality customers, maximize value of existing ones and maintain market dominance.
In Particular you will:
- Conduct thorough data analysis, help design and implement analytics programs, generate reports, and collaborate with various teams to ensure we are optimizing our resources and maximizing our market share.
- Coordinate with team to design and develop analytical projects designed to understand key business behaviours that drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Collaborate regularly with various teams, including market analytics
- Develop and utilize dashboards effectively.
- Remain current on industry trends with respect to Business Intelligence capabilities.
- Implement the overall analytics and business intelligence strategy for the Business.
- Analyse business performance continuously and comprehensively and provide timely advise to management on improvement options.
- Establish clear product performance metrics, targets and accountabilities and render report on key performance indicators to ensure that management and business owners can measure, monitor and continuously improve performance.
- Maintain business intelligence models to design, develop and generate both standard and ad-hoc reports.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related course preferably Economics, Computer Science or Accounting.
- Minimum experience of 2 solid years of BI experience for growth.
- Numerate, analytical, high attention to detail.
- Ability to combine strong analytical skills with sound business knowledge.
- Ability to develop and evolve long-term strategies while driving tactical projects.
- Good appreciation of project management.
- Data Analysis with excellent Excel skills (Including the use of SQL and any other related software programs and tools).
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online